As Ad Technology Consultant you are the bridge between data and performance; you ensure digital campaigns use all of the capabilities of modern ad technologies and technically implement campaign tactics.
You are aware of the capabilities of DMPs, Tag Managers, DSPs and Ad servers (DCM) and have worked with these systems in a “hands on” day-to-day way. Campaign trafficking, tag management plans and creation of DMP segments are your comfort zone. You also are skilled in talking with online marketers and (data) strategists to translate their output into an implementation that flawlessly amplifies the effects of digital campaigns.
Our clients are major enterprises like Tele2, Royal Schiphol Group and Scotch & Soda. You are capable of dealing with both ‘start-up’ and ‘big corporate’ stakeholders including navigating their IT and governance departments.
What you’ll be doing
- Campaign optimization and technical implementation;
- Traffic campaigns;
- Consult clients & colleagues;
- Create tag management plans;
- Create DMP segments;
- Client meetings & communication.
What we expect
- >2 years of experience;
- Tag management;
- Ad server setup & implementation;
- Day-to-day DMP activation;
- You have adequate knowledge in SQL (BigQuery is an advantage);
- Experience with programmatic buying (through DSPs) is an advantage;
- Experience with specifically Krux and/or Relay42 are an advantage.
What we offer
- Very agile and flexible working environment;
- Working in and with a cloud (GCP/Microsoft Azure) and Big Data;
- Unlimited expense of MS Certifications;
- And of course market compliant working conditions.
- Part of our international iProspect and Dentsu Aegis Network organization;
- Yearly DAN Expo, where cross label knowledge and cases are shared;
- Internal and external training and talent programs;
- Legendary Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly and yearly outings;
- And we play FIFA on a big screen, table tennis or foosball optional.