You like to challenge the status quo, and love to create stronger brands. You understand that there is no such thing as an on- and offline world, therefore you always put the digital performance in perspective of the overall business goals of your clients. The combination of your helicopter view with your multi-discipline digital background enables you to create razor sharp situation analyses and write full funnel digital marketing strategies based on your data driven approach. Moreover you are a thought leader that inspires and activates both your internal organization as your clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Be responsible for delivering business value to our clients through smart strategy;
- Provide insight, innovation, perspective and advice to make our clients, client teams and internal organization excel;
- Actively participate in new business opportunities;
- Claim thought leadership through masterclasses, articles and speaking at events;
- Create more synergy between strategists, Insight, Digital and Innovation teams within the broader Dentsu Aegis Network.
A week in the life of a strategist
- Monday: You start your week with coffee discussing all interesting articles you have read in the weekend. Afterwards you have an internal strategy session with a Telco client team to align everyone on the strategy for next year. In the afternoon you prepare an attribution session for a retail client that wants to move away from last-click attribution.
- Tuesday: You start at the Telco client office to present the 2018 strategy. It’s a productive meeting, the outcome of the session is that you have a go. Additionally you are asked to investigate the marketing possibilities of voice search. When you come back at the office there are three people waiting at your desk. If you can help them out with creating a Co-op strategy for a prospect. Oh yeah they need it on Friday… The rest of the day you are working on the internal proposition together with your fellow strategists.
- Wednesday: The Co-op strategy messed up your planning but you decided to grasp the nettle and block you whole morning. You talk to the client manager to understand the challenges and have a call with the client to ask him what they expect from the Co-op strategy. Based on the information you set up the first analyses in different tools. After lunch you give the attribution session to the retail client. Result of the session is that you’ll develop an attribution roadmap for the coming year. At the end of the day you have a meeting with a client manager that needs advise on how to bring a client to the next level.
- Thursday: Again you blocked the whole morning for the Co-op strategy. You analyse the gathered data and insights and write the Co-op strategy; you ticked the box a day before the deadline. You have a lunch date with a PPC consultant, she is having some hard time to convince the client that they need to invest in feed optimization. Due to the ad-hoc project you didn’t have time for your article on the omni channel experience marketing trend. You spend the whole afternoon on research.
- Friday: In the morning you write the article. In the afternoon you have a project team meeting on Branding for performance advertisers together with team members of the other DAN labels. After the meeting you spend time on reading blogs. It’s 17:00 time for office drinks!
Your skill set and experience
- +5 year experience in digital marketing roles;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Good understanding of web analytics, research tools and excel
- Strong understanding and vision on the changing role of media in an omni-channel world;
- A business and marketing thinker;
- Strong influencing skills;
- Confident speaker on c-level and with specialist teams;
- Embraces profitable change, growth, development & innovation
Who we are
Across the globe, we make digital marketing human by bringing everything together - creating the connections brands need to stay ahead, and giving businesses a tangible advantage in today's world.
Marketing has changed. As digital extends into all areas of our lives, every tweet, every status update and video has become a potential customer touchpoint.
While this gives advertisers some great opportunities, it also means customers expect more. Audiences today want services and content that meet their needs, wherever they are, whatever they're doing.
At iProspect, we're not just specialists in different types of digital marketing - we also know how to bring it together. By putting the customer at the centre, we create simple, effective strategies that connect with people across every channel - and grow business in ways they can measure.
What we stand for
- Work together – We believe in the power of teams to deliver the best integrated service;
- Keep getting better – We challenge the way we do things, and find new and better ways to drive results. We have a strong opinion, we are willing to re-invent or engineer our approach, we claim ownership and we are proud of and tell about what we do;
- Trust – We act transparently and have faith in each other’s competencies;
- Have fun – We enjoy what we do and take time to celebrate.
What we offer
- A small team with a lot of freedom to construct the future;
- Informal atmosphere;
- Good salary and secondary conditions;
- Monthly knowledge days;
- Internal, external training and talent programs;
- Large international network with international career opportunities;
- Massages, bootcamp, kickboxing and yoga at work;
- Legendary Friday drinks and parties.