Your main responsibility will be working on developments of current and new platforms for use within our company. Besides coding you will work full-stack with responsibilities for deployment, monitoring and issue resolving (basically complete product ownership) which is a great opportunity to gain new experience. The position comes with team leading opportunities. You will work with a small international team of developers in Amsterdam and you can be supervising our development activities.
What you’ll be doing
- Opportunity to lead less experienced team members;
- Responsible for assigning issues to team members;
- Reviewing critical code implementations and changes made by the team;
- Developing in new technologies (no legacy software);
- Working full-stack and being responsible for complete product workflow (development, database, deployment, hosting and monitoring).
- Part of our international iProspect and Dentsu Aegis Network organization;
- Yearly DAN Expo, where cross label knowledge and cases are shared;
- Internal and external training and talent programs;
- Legendary Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly and yearly outings;
- And we play FIFA on a big screen, table tennis or foosball optional.
What we expect
- >4 years of experience;
- Good working experience in .NET/#C and Entity Framework;
- SQL database knowledge;
- Excited about programming and .NET;
- Soft skills for guiding and leading others;
- Good working knowledge of English (we communicate solely in English).
What we offer
- Working in an international team of .NET developers;
- Very agile and flexible working environment;
- Working in and with a cloud (Microsoft Azure);
- Unlimited expense of MS Certifications;
- Opportunity to learn Solr, Cassandra and new technologies;
- And of course market compliant working conditions.